Native Arts and Cultures Foundation
There are presently no open calls for applications.
Welcome to the Native Arts and Cultures Foundation (NACF) online fellowship application and awardee reporting portal.
The foundation’s mission is to promote the revitalization, appreciation and perpetuation of American Indian, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian arts and cultures.
- Log in or create a Submittable account.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable account is one that you check regularly.
- Select the form or application you would like to complete from the list below.
- Answer all required questions in the form (required questions are marked with an asterisk*) and upload your work samples and supporting materials, if applicable.
- You may save your work and return to your application at a later time by clicking, "Save Draft" at the bottom of the page.
- Once you are finished, click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
- For technical support, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "Technical Help" button on this page.
- For all other inquiries, please email Laura Cales, Program Coordinator, at email@example.com or 360-334-7285.
Address: Native Arts and Cultures Foundation, 400 E. Evergreen Blvd., Suite 102, Vancouver, WA 98660