Native Arts and Cultures Foundation
There are presently no open calls for applications.
Welcome to the Native Arts and Cultures Foundation (NACF) online grant application and reporting portal.
The Native Arts and Cultures Foundation advances equity and cultural knowledge, focusing on the power of arts and collaboration to strengthen Native communities and promote positive social change with American Indian, Native Hawaiian, and Alaska Native peoples in the United States.
- If you have already have Submittable account, then log in with your credentials to access the application or report form. If you have not used Submittable before, then please create a new account.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable account is one that you check regularly.
- Select the form or application you would like to complete from the list below.
- Answer all required questions in the form (required questions are marked with an asterisk*) and upload your work samples and supporting materials, if applicable.
- You may save your work and return to your application at a later time by clicking, "Save Draft" at the bottom of the page.
- Once you are finished, click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
- We recommend using Firefox, Chrome, or the most updated version of Safari. If you receive an error message or encounter any other unexpected behavior when attempting to submit the form, please try clearing the browser cache.
- You will receive an email shortly after you submit your form to confirm it was received. If you did not receive a confirmation email, then NACF may not have received your submission and you must notify Laura (Cales) Matalka, Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- For technical support, email email@example.com or click the "Technical Help" button on this page.
- For all other inquiries, please email Laura Cales, Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-334-7285.
Address: Native Arts and Cultures Foundation, 400 E. Evergreen Blvd., Suite 102, Vancouver, WA 98660. Office hours: M-F, 8:00am-6:00pm Pacific Time.