A call for submissions for the LIFT: Early Career Support for Native Artists program is now open and will close on Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 5:00pm PACIFIC TIME (please adjust for your time zone). Please allow plenty of time to complete your application.
Notifications will be sent in July 2023 to the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable account. We wish you the best with your application. Thank you for your time and energy to submit.
Before starting your application, please ensure that you visit the NACF website or download the overview here for important information about the following:
- Program Services
- Applicant Eligibility
- Application Overview
- Selection Process and Review Criteria
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Log in or create a Submittable Account.
- Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly. We will follow-up with you about your submission by email.
- Answer all required questions in the form (required questions are marked with an asterisk*) and upload your supporting materials.
- You may save your work and return to your form at a later time by clicking, 'Save Draft' at the bottom of the page.
- Once you are finished, click the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the page.
- For technical support, click the "Technical Help" button on this page or complete Submittable's support request form, here: https://www.submittable.com/help/submitter/. You may also contact Amber Ball, Executive Office Coordinator and Special Projects Liaison, at email@example.com or 971-417-4835 Ext. 435.
- For all other inquiries, please contact Reuben Roqueñi, Director of Transformative Change Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-388-3720.