Native Arts and Cultures Foundation's is now accepting Round 1 Applications for the SHIFT program. Please allow plenty of time to complete your submission. The deadline to submit your application is March 14, 2023 at 5:00pm PACIFIC TIME (please adjust for your time zone).
Only one application is required per SHIFT project proposal. Lead artists and their partner organizations may collaborate to complete the application form. Please click this link for instructions on how to invite collaborators to your form.
Notifications will be sent in late May/June 2023 to the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable account. We wish you the best with your submission. Thank you for your time and energy to submit.
Before starting your submission, please ensure that you visit the NACF website or download the overview here for important information about the following:
- Program Services
- Program Eligibility
- Round 1 Application Overview
- Program Timeline
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Log in or create a Submittable Account.
- Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly. We will follow-up with you about your submission by email.
- Answer all required questions in the form (required questions are marked with an asterisk*) and upload your supporting materials.
- You may save your work and return to your form at a later time by clicking, 'Save Draft' at the bottom of the page.
- Once you are finished, click the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the page.
- For technical support, click the "Technical Help" button on this page or complete Submittable's support request form, here: https://www.submittable.com/help/submitter/. You may also contact Amber Ball, Executive Office Coordinator and Special Projects Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-417-4835 Ext. 435.
- For all other inquiries, please contact Reuben Roqueñi, Director of Transformative Change Programs, at email@example.com or 503-388-3720.