Native Arts and Cultures Foundation
There are presently no open calls for applications.
Welcome to the Native Arts and Cultures Foundation (NACF) online application and grant reporting portal.
The Native Arts and Cultures Foundation advances equity and cultural knowledge, focusing on the power of arts and collaboration to strengthen Native communities and promote positive social change with American Indian, Native Hawaiian, and Alaska Native peoples in the United States.
- Log in or create a Submittable account.
- Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable account is one that you check regularly. We will follow-up with you about your submission by email.
- Answer all required questions in the form (required questions are marked with an asterisk*) and upload your work samples and supporting materials, if requested.
- You may save your work and return to your application at a later time by clicking, "Save Draft" at the bottom of the page.
- Once you are finished, click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive an email shortly after you submit your form to confirm it was received. If you did not receive a confirmation email, then NACF may not have received your submission and you must notify Amber Ball, Programs Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- We recommend using Firefox, Chrome, or the most updated version of Safari. If you receive an error message or encounter any other unexpected behavior when attempting to submit the form, please try clearing the browser cache.
- For technical support, click the "Technical Help" button on this page or complete Submittable's support request form, here: https://www.submittable.com/help/submitter/
- For all other questions, please reach out to Amber Ball, Programs Specialist, at email@example.com as soon as possible.
Address: Native Arts and Cultures Foundation, 1020 SE 7th Avenue, Unit 14460, Portland, OR 97214-2387; M-F, 9:00am-6:00pm Pacific Time.